A slow ski day
This photo was sent in by our friend Nicole H. via Facebook. As Nicole told us, this photo is "Just one of me, taken by my friend. I was teaching her how to snowboard and she thought it was awesome that they dedicated a whole area to her. ;)"
If you're a beginner skier or snowboarder, check out all the great work Revelstoke Mountain Resort has done to provide a high-end beginner experience for newbies on the hill. Click here for that story.
Photo courtesy of Nicole H. via Facebook
And while you're thinking about the Powder Highway, take a look at our Integra Air Contest, which can win you:
- a round-trip flight for two from Edmonton to Cranbrook, BC courtesy of Integra Air
- two nights accommodations* on-mountain at Kimberley Alpine Resort, courtesy of Trickle Creek (ski-in/ski-out with two hot tubs and a pool slopeside; now with new mountain market and new Montana?s restaurant)
- two days of skiing for two people, at Kimberley Alpine Resort (4 lift tickets)
- a snowmobile tour courtesy of Kimberley Snowmobile Adventures
- a gourmet dinner for two at the Purcell Grill within the St Eugene Golf Resort Casino
Want some of your best winter shots to appear as SnowSeekers.ca's Photo of the Day? Post your pics to our Facebook wall. We'll be choosing one great shot every day. Post often and get bragging rights among your friends!