Instead of throwing out a list of adjectives about Whistler Blackcomb and what it's like to work there, I'm going to, instead, say to you, "Why in the hell wouldn't you want to work at Whistler Blackcomb!!"
The only thing about skiing/boarding 8,171 acres of the best powder on the PLANET, is getting paid to do it. Yeah.
It's not just a job, it's a frickin' sweet job.
Before applying, you should be aware of the following:
1. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. have a valid work permit, permanent residency or Canadian citizenship)
2. You must be present in Whistler for the interview process.
3. You can apply for up to three positions at a time (this is not mandatory). However, you will only be considered for one position at a time.
4. If you have any recruiting related questions/inquiries, or are experiencing any problems copying and pasting your resume, please contact Employee Experience at 604-938-7557 or email@example.com
5. If a position is classified as "INTERNAL ONLY", you must currently be working for Whistler Blackcomb or you must have worked for Whistler Blackcomb within the last 18 months.
PLEASE NOTE: All Whistler Blackcomb employees must provide a satisfactory criminal record check when hired.
All Whistler Blackcomb postings show a closing date; however, depending on the volume of applications received, a position may close early. If a closing date shows April 16th, note the posting will actually close on April 15th at midnight. So we strongly recommend that you apply for a position as soon as you see it, to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
For a complete listing of available jobs, CLICK HERE.
Winter is here and the snow is in the mountains. Click here for winter driving tips and get their safe.Read more
Build your epic ski bucket list today! Learn more
Not sure what resort to visit next? Our Resort Recommender will tell you where to go, based on what you want. Check it out